Thursday, February 3, 2011

As a cat, I abhor indignities.  This indignity, however, I will endure.  Snowy thought it would be CUTE to dress me up in Steeler garb and plaster my picture all over Facebook.  <grimace> 

As a Steeler Fan, I would have preferred a nice collar sporting the Steelers logo.  Or a new Black & Gold food bowl.  Heck, I would have even considered a Troy Polamalu shirt.  Wait... I'm a cat... Nah! Let The Dogs wear one of those. 


To celebrate the fantastic season that the Pittsburgh Steelers have had, and their likely WIN of a 7th Super Bowl ring, I asked Snowy to get some Steeler stuff in the store.  Being a magickal shop, she wanted to introduce something "different".  (there she goes again - just can't be "normal!")  So, she found a wonderful local crafter and has brought in some really nice necklaces and bracelets that not only have your favorite team's charm, they are made with semi-precious stones.

Stop by the store and check them out!  Details on the website:  Eye of Nuit

Definitely 2 Paws Up!

Mews to You'se

~Nuit

2 comments:

  1. My dearest Nuit,
    I certainly do know how you dislike indignities.. I won't go into the time that you and your fellow housemate cats got into the vervain that Snowy and I had just purchased and proceeded to get extremely undignified under the altar.. you look mahvelous in the steeler witchy hat.. and Double Yoi on the Terrible Towel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Kallan: I was in full command of my faculties. It was my Matron Goddess, Nuit, who I aspected that got a little carried away.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind!