Friday, August 26, 2011

Queen of My Own Damn Life!

In the World Of Snowy (hereon known as WOS) there is one absolute:  I am Queen of My Own Damn Life.  Sound egotistical?  I think not.

It takes a LOT to become Queen of Your Own Damn Life, and it's actually a title that every woman can assume.  And that's peachy keen in your own life, but when you cross over into the WOS, respect the crown!  LOL!!

For those of you who truly know me, you know that I am the LEAST egotistical person in the world.  My BFF Kallan Kennedy has to remind me over and over again what talents I possess, what my true calling is, and what I have to offer the world.  The Honey is consistently my rock when I am feeling down.  (The Honey is that wonderful man I share my life with)

My belief is that we need to not only believe in ourselves, but we have got to learn to think very highly of ourselves.  Appreciating, loving & nurturing our Queen Selves goes a long way in our overall well being and survival.

I recently told The Honey that for the past several years I've allowed myself to be a punching bag for others with deep seated personal issues.  Trust doesn't come easy for me anymore.  The WOS has been rocked several times when out of nowhere, people I've placed trust in have just hit me so low, it was like a TKO!  I've blogged (probably on several occasions) about The Lie Monster.

The Lie Monster is that energy that is created by those who lack self esteem, harbor petty jealousies, and covet The Good and Wonderful that you possess.  They just can't get it for themselves and have NO CLUE where to start.  So - they lie! 

On another note:  I also came to the realization recently that I am very spoiled by my Black Forest Clan training.  But... that won't make sense to a lot of people.

Have you felt like a punching bag for others?  Do you think you are not worthy of A Good Life?  My advice to you is to get your head out of the sand and start being Queen of Your Own Damn Life!  Speak up for yourself, let no one take your Personal Royal Power, and polish that crown!

Be proud of yourself, even for the smallest accomplishments.  Remove that which does not fulfill you on a spiritual or emotional level from your life.  Fill your life with people who uplift you, who honor and respect you, and who just think you are the best thing since sliced bread!

Give of yourself, your time, and your energy - but do so wisely.  For, to continually give of yourself with no appreciation in return, you are breaking the Code of The Queen!  Rid yourself of Emotional Baggage (THAT is a tough one!!)  and fill your cup with The Spice of Life.

Are YOU the Queen of Your Own Damn Life?  If so, tell us about it - if not, let us know what we can do to help you!



1 comment:

  1. 1. I love this post! 2. I am so proud to be your BFF! 3. I am Queen of my own life, damnit! 3. I am so proud to be your BFF! ;)

    You are amazing and wonderful. I love visiting WOS whenever I can. It's an awesome place run by the most loving and benevolent Queen EVER! Of course, I love watching when she's breaks bad too ;)
    Smoooooooooches!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind!